My account got limited and I desperately need help (Reference ID: PP-009-621-597-365)

Lindetwin
Contributor
Contributor

So my account got limited 3 days ago because i tried to send 1185$, which i couldn't, so i tried sending it in 2 parts of 592.5$. the first i could send with no problems but when i tried sending the second batch of money my account got limited.

A bit of context, a friend helped me out and i owe them 1185$USD so i wanted to send them the money and now i can't untill i get the limitation removed. 

I tried calling the paypal customer service in my country (The Netherlands) but they refused to even talk with me without some 6-digit code which paypal never gave me, i checked sms, mail and on their website but it's nowhere to be found. Then i tried mailing them, which on average would take them 24h to respond to, its 3 days later and still no reaction.

While i was trying to get contact i send them a photo of my national indentity card but in 3 days it hasn't been looked at.

Im panicking now, i have no idea how to fix it and i feel bad for my friend which i can't repay the money. I hope there is someone here who can help me.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.