My account arbitrarily permanently limited "Reference ID: PP-L-255785517348"

55cadik77
Contributor
Contributor

I began to use Paypal in the beginning of October 2020 for my ebay sellings.

I received 47 orders and delivered all of them via DHL Express' (except 2 packages, they are delivered with another signature required post services) signature required postal service. I received positive feedback for all of the orders and I have over 95% positive feedback rating on my ebay account. I have "zero", "0" disputes, did everything properly and they permanently limited my account in the first week of 2021.

First they temporarily limited my account and asked me for some required documents on the 3rd week of December. I responded to every question clearly and submitted my documents. Then my account get back to normal. Naturally I went on my sales as there is not seeming a problem as I am sure about what I am doing . I am keeping all the documents of my items like receipts or shipping documents, proforma invoices etc.

Then after a week or so they temporarily limited my account, the second time, with a similar question. I thought that this is something routine that I should do whenever they asked. I even asked Customer service if they need me to upload documents of my sales periodically. I am pretty open to doing it as a routine but ı am not seeing any tab or a page to do it unless they ask me. I was quite naive.

Anyways as I am naive to think that this is something normal being asked these questions, I submitted my documents for the second review by expecting my account would get back to normal soon as I did it before. I went on to receive orders during this reviewing process and even shipped them. And finally I got an update telling me that my account is permanently limited.

I try to reach them via message center by chatting like I was doing before for my questions but I realized that they even restricted the options of usage of message center. This is another issue which is quite arrogant and unethical. To try to restrict your users by pressure and lack of dialogue.

I wonder how they decide in two different ways for the same reviewing process. Once they decide everything is normal. Then they did a second temporary limitation and permanently limited my account.

As I am doing everything proper, digitally, visually, physically documented and recorded I find this decision quite amateur and overlooked. Whoever made this decision should re-inspect my actions. I am pretty sure if you really (I mean really) check my actions properly, you would be surprised how this permanent limitation has been decided for a user who made everything right. 

As a seller I am in ebay's new "authenticity guarantee" program, that guarantees for buyers to check their items by their professional authorities and inspectors to confirm if the item is authentic and they receive the shipping first to their investigation service then they ship to the buyers address. this something new and they do it free for now which will be extra cost soon for buyers if they would like to use. The reason why I am telling this is any item I am selling has receipts from official retailers and all of my shipping delivery proofs can be seen digitally from DHL's official website too.

For a new potential user who would like to use your platform or for your current users, your policies or the actions you did for your honest users is ruining your image and creating suspicions about your business model. Whoever made this wrong decision about my account should be aware that any tool they use to check the accounts actions must be double checked, manually or more wisely. 

I don't want to be offensive, as an individual I have to have the rights to criticize and advice. Human can do wrong actions and robots, softwares or any trusted system you used can do too. You have to be more specific to define me what is wrong with my account. You can't just cut the ties while I was still shipping the received order when you were reviewing my account to not to aggrieve my customers. You basically had me to lost my fund for shippings, lost items without being able to receive the funds even though I provided great service for my buyers but you are just detaining my funds for security purposes which is not needed as I did nothing wrong, without zero dispute and having positive feedback from customers.

People (like me) are doing plans for their growing businesses. If you really care and want your platform to be trust based, you should know that this trust must be mutual. I didn't behave abusive to you or to my customers and trusted you based on your platform. If I knew that you would do something like this even though I record everything properly and did nothing wrong I would think twice to trust your policies.

I am going to seek my rights in every platform. You can't just say "by confirming Terms and conditions etc..." These words or the agreement can't justify if you do something wrong or if you control this market with your extended power. What is wrong is wrong, you can't be the only reference by your own algorithms or references. You are not bigger than "laws".

You just let me to sign up your platform, I used for receiving payments, you took your fees in seconds (I have no complaint a service fee must exist for sure) but when it has come to pay off you just behave like you are the only one who deserves the best things upon your own references which points out your gain only, primarily. You even let me receive payments when you were reviewing my account and aggrieved my innocence, my goodwill indicated behaviour while I was still shipping buyers orders and then suddenly you kept all of the received payments even though my actions were still responsible. I behaved more professionally then you to keep my customers' rights and try to provide good service.

I want my issue to be re-inspected by someone who "really" has mission awareness and is aware of what he is really doing. Check my documents carefully and if you have anything that needs to be explained or needs further explanation you would ask me before you decide what it is. If you can't figure out or think that what is the relation about my documents and the transactions (especially if the document) is not english you can't just think of that the document would be wrong or non related. This is what I am suspecting about. I have good reasons to complain about what you did, because it is totally wrong.

I request a re-investigation about my account: PP-L-255785517348

And sorry for the long post and sharing big images, but as you don't contact properly I had to share these by expecting a representative to look for the details.

my recorded payments, shipping proof links, related ebay listingsmy recorded payments, shipping proof links, related ebay listingsfeedbacks by customersfeedbacks by customersmy DHL express shipping documents, proforma invoices, all delivered to customers alreadymy DHL express shipping documents, proforma invoices, all delivered to customers alreadymy receipts of products, purchased by me from official retailers, these retailers can be clearly seen brand's official websites toomy receipts of products, purchased by me from official retailers, these retailers can be clearly seen brand's official websites too 

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

55cadik77
Contributor
Contributor

There is no representative even to talk about the legal and legit proofs I have about my business. They even restrict your communication with them at message center. What you did ethically wrong. Whoever made this decision has no mission awareness or respect to individuals. I am not a digital user, don't forget this, I am an individual who does honest business. 

Your support teams's lack knowledge caused me a financial loss. They temporarily limited my account and I submitted documents. then my account get back to normal. After then they do a temporary limitation again and I submitted the required documents like before as I am a legit business. But that time they permanently limited my account without an excuse.

How can they come with two different conclusion while my business model wasn't changed in any way. If they think that the first approval they did was true how can they don't approve the second review. If the first one was already wrong this is a proof that they can do things wrong which can be the second decision which caused me permanent limitation. Either way they already made a mistake but they don't admit it by just behaving like I am not an individual deserving some respect. They just click some buttons and you are done with this platform.

While you were reviewing my account for the second temporary limitation I was still receiving orders, I shipped and delivered all of them too. To not to aggrieve my customers. But you don't have the same energy or professionalism. I even read some users had problems to pay their shipping costs because your these type of actions. Luckily I had some funds and be able to ship my orders. Your irresponsible actions would cost buyers a disappointment too. If I wouldn't be able to ship my orders because of you my well rated ebay account would be in trouble as well. Such a devastating lack service. 

You really let honest business people down here by your unethical approach. Just review and show me anything I did wrong but perfect service for my customers.

It is really annoying, you can't imagine how. Especially while you do everything proper but someone behave you like you did something wrong and even don't give you a proper respond and avoid the discussion of the issue.

you have to double check your quality purposes and your employees that represent you wrong or damages your prestige. This would cause your potential new users or current users to avoid using your services. But if you think that everything is ok, then I will be sure that you have no excuse, I will believe that you are totally wrong. I already collected all the documents for the legal court action and will not be giving up. As soon as I don't get a proper explanation from you except your 3rd party useless texts I am going to court with other users for a class action lawsuit too.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@55cadik77 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

https://www.theverge.com/2012/10/17/3511792/paypal-class-action-suit-ban

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

55cadik77
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for your respond. I still have legal rights whether they ban or not. There is other options. Since I didn't do anything abusive but used properly and they can't explain my fault and they didn't mind corrupting my business and letting me receive payments/orders during their second review that made me have to ship these orders (naturally, I am a business who has ethical rules, I provide great service for my customers) they were just be able to save more on me.

Also as I stated they are restricting communication options after they permanently limit your account. Such a bad approach to honest user like me. They destroy their prestige by behaving like this.

Login to Me Too

55cadik77
Contributor
Contributor

your customer service is clown!

I sent you an appeal mail showing how legit, honest and clear business I did. I uploaded all the documents into a google drive link. As i can monitor if the file is being downloaded by anyone since I only shared the link to your customer service the file is even not being downloaded by anyone working for paypal. what a waste of time and energy!

If you work for paypal you should know that you not only choose to easiest way to complete your workday by standing uselessly but also preventing paypal to make profit from fees of good potential (and legitimate) sellers like me. You are totally harming the company you are working for.

I will go on to send all of the documents to anyone I find as director, manager or coordinator to show and prove how you devastated your legitimate user like this. and request you to be fired because of you don't follow up your job's requirement.

how dare you can limit my account eve though I shipped and delivered all of the 47 orders I received and I showed you digital link proofs and physical paper shipping documents of DHL showing the exact same address of the related transactions on it. To make your investigation easier I even wrote transaction numbers on these documents to show that they are all matching.

I don't receive payments via requesting or something like so. I am an ebay seller with 96% positive feedback. No offence but do you think that all these real customers stupid or lack of logic to file a complaint if they have any problem with their orders or if they feel unsatisfied with the service they got from me!?

I received postive feedbacks for all of my orders on ebay. and ı should point out that. I am in the chosen minority sellers in ebay in their new "authenticity guarantee" program which sellers ship their orders to ebay's authenticators and these authenticators ship to the buyers which means my buyers are under protection double times.

YOU ARE THIEF!!! YOU DETAIN MY MONEY ARBITRARILY. I DID NOTHING ABUSIVE BUT DID LEGIT ACTIONS ONLY. SHAME ON YOU, SHAME!!!

YOU ARE ALSO THIEF RELATIVELY BY NOT DOING YOUR JOB RESPONSIBLY. YOU COULDN'T EVEN SHOW ME ANY SPECIFIC REASON OF THE LIMITATION.

PS: LOOK AT THE IMAGE I ADDED, I ALSO SENT YOU A GOOGLE DRIVE LINK INCLUDING THE SAME FOR EVERY TRANSACTION I SHIPPED, YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO GET PAID BY PAYPAL YOU ARE TOTAL DAMAGE TO THIS COMPANY AND ITS REPUTATION!!!

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 03.08.53.png

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@55cadik77 

I don't have any customer services but I believe Paypal do so..........you're welcome to my advice on how to contact them...bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

55cadik77
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Paypal's customer service or any responsible employee of them. Also I emailed them and they are even not able to understand any basic logic proofs. I am sick of them and their lack of wise.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@55cadik77 

This is a 'user to user' advice forum and NOT paypal customer services.

If you want customer services then contact them as per the info I have already given you. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

55cadik77
Contributor
Contributor

thank you I did already and they are not tend to even read logically what i am writing. the reason why I write here is hoping someone who has initiative or vision or mission awareness work for paypal to see. Just a hope since it is tragicomically hard to communicate them in normal way of talking.

Login to Me Too

Tranceman51
New Community Member

I have also been going through EXACTLY THE SAME SCENARIO for 4 years.  No help, no accessibility, no reason, no flexibility, no ability to see a resolution.

What recourse do we have?

I was not given any specific explanation as to what I have done to warrant the action taken to permanently limit my PayPal account?

I was one of the first users of this service for many years. Never did I knowingly breach any agreement, terms or conditions.

I am and have been completely legal and would never have done anything to be treated this way arbitrarily, and without having a chance to discuss it with with a representative.  That can speak freely rather than keep re-stating a generalized and generic policy response.  

This action from PayPal KILLED ANY MOMENTUM I had earned for my small and struggling business.  

How can we get to Paypal to explain and get our accounts back?

Thanks,

Tranceman51

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.