My account appeal was denied

DevinMaeztri
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

My husband helped develop a website and setting up a paypal as business account not knowing the implications for a website to receive donation of the street cat rescue cause that I and some friends started. We were asked to provide documents but we could not provide any legal documents as we are not registered yet. 

We made an appeal to downgrade the account so that we can withdraw the money that we have received. But our appeal denied and our account is blocked so we can no longer accept donation. We also need to wait for 180 days to receive information on how to withdraw the money. 

We think that we are misunderstood and seen as a scam or considered inconsistent to the user agreement. We have provided information and proofs that we are not a scam despite not registered.

Can anyone please help? We just want to downgrade the account and withdraw the money we have received from people we know living overseas for our activity. 

Thank you!

Devin <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi DevinMaeztri,

I'm sorry to hear about the restriction and misunderstanding. 😞 I would advise contacting us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter, as this is a very unique situation and it would be best if we were able to take an in depth look at the circumstances. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.