My account and history is now gone?

Tacoma4xLSU
Contributor
Contributor
I have had and used my PayPal account for 10+ years. Probably more, I think around 2007ish maybe, idk. I have used eBay for just as long as well Anyway, I woke up this morning like always, stop at the gas station to use my PayPal debit card for gas. The pump keeps telling me transaction cancelled? So I open my PayPal app and login, but none of my history shows up. It’s telling me to setup my account, your first transaction, how to send money and how to receive money. So over night my account was deleted? Now my PayPal Debit Card won’t work, and the money that was in my account is now gone? I’ve never had an issue with PayPal and I want to keep using it But I have monthly payments that come out of my account and changing it all to something else becomes a hassle, especially now because I can’t go back and see everything that comes out
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Tacoma4xLSU
Contributor
Contributor

Apparently I got an email at midnight last night saying that I added a new email to my account. It’s obviously a spam address <removed> So someone added their info to my account and then deleted it? Or......

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.