My account access is temporarily limited because PayPal ask me provide SSN

duyixue
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal asking me to provide my SSN number but I truly don't have it. I'm an international student study in USA, I do have the drive license, but I don't have SSN number. I never sell anything, usually only pay to others. I don't know why this happen, because I recently don't use PayPal very often, maybe twice per month.  I also emailed customer services twice but nobody replies me...... I'm so confused and I'm afraid I can't use this account any more. I use this account since 2016, and this account is so important for me because I linked a lot of my cards. The notifications keep notice me that they are reviewing my documents. But it is already been more than half month....  Can anybody answer me, what I should do? I really don't want lost my account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@duyixue

I'd say call customer service during business hours, early, west coast time to get a US rep.

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, scroll down to click CALL US. Press zero when on the line to get operator.

Or try:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.