My account access is limited

lievik33
New Community Member

Hi,

I was trying to contact you through several different contact options but it is almost impossible to get in touch with you. Your phone customer support is non-existent as for past 4 weeks that I was trying to call you, there is automatic message saying your customer service department for Slovakia is closed due to covid-19. When I called the UK Customer Service they said they are not able to access my account and I need to call the Slovak customer service, which is though closed. When I tried to message you, there was no such option for my account so I had to log out and message you through chat in that way. However, when I did that, your customer service said they are not able to access my account and I need to log in to contact you :D. However, when I log in, there is no option for me to contact you through chat.... 

Resolution center is not working for me as it says:
"Your account access is limited. To view and resolve the limitations that have been applied on your account, you can visit the account limitation page."

However, when I try to resolve it and click on "Go to Account Limitations" there is no option to resolve the issues on my account. It just says this:
"You can't use PayPal anymore. At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that is incosistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services. Reference ID: PP-009-829-533-377.

As It is very hard to get in touch with you, I want to make VERY CLEAR, that I am asking you to tell me exact steps of how I can make my account active again. I can provide any documents you want. If I can not use this paypal account anymore, can I create the new one? If yes, please how to unlink all banks and cards to my account so I can create the new one as in current status of my account I am not even able to unlink my bank accounts or cards. Thank you

Best wishes
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.