My account Limited ,PayPal number phone unavailabe. NEED HELP!!

anpy
Contributor
Contributor

My account limited, they requested me to provide some information to restore, i uploaded many documents Because the space is limit, my file is big, i cant upload full documents to prove for then. so they didnt accept it and ask to resend many time. It takes so long to summited my document. I tried to call them by phone, but the phone is not availabe. Anyone is same me? I need to withdraw my money almost 780$. anyone could help me?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @anpy,

Welcome back to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some difficulty resolving that limitation. I was able to gather a link to our Customer Support number here. You can also reach out to our Customer Support via Facebook instant message and Twitter direct message if you wish.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

anpy
Contributor
Contributor
Hon Jonk, The customer number support doesn’t work . I tried to reach out customer support via Facebook. But when I told and explained my situation, he didn’t have function to help me restore my account. Anyone else can help??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.