My Paypal was hacked and I can't access my account

SahilSingh007
New Community Member

Okay so I received a text from my bank saying a "Paypal" payment was made from my listed credit card on paypal. There were 3 of these texts in about 20 mins of time. So I went to login to my account but paypal said that my password was wrong. So I went to the Forgotten Password section and there I entered my email to which it said that There Is No Account Associated With This Email. When I clicked the option of 'forgot my email' and entered the possible emails that I used to create this account, it still didn't recognize my email.

I am freaking out. Help me. I did call my bank and stopped all further transactions from the card and discontinued it, thank god. I then called paypal but there's nobody on the line, they're not answering my phone. Which sucks.

Wtf do I do

I created this other account to post this.

And I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @SahilSingh007,

I'm so sorry to hear of the unauthorized activity on your account. Since you do not have access to the account, you would need the assistance of a representative to address the issue. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this is resolved quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.