My Paypal Account is Permanently limited ! I need help with that..!!!

ashedev
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone here,

My name is Alex and i do have Paypal account since 2009. Since the same time i m on Ebay like a buyer and Seller.

For all those years i always was a conscientious holder of both accounts on ebay and papal, never let my self to cross

theirs rules and security policy !

Since last three years i start selling "value Art and Antiques" items on ebay. Month by month i was working hard to deserves

the trust of my customers. And Exactly at the time i become more confidence with my almost  500 positive reviews and

not even one negative and with my last the best Sale . Guess What ..?

Paypal sent me a email, informing me that my account is  "Permanently limited" and they will keep my account balance for 180 days.

I was just shock !!! Could not believed that is happening ...

Ofcouse i did contact them right the way multiple times ! I any time i try to get some help or explanation what is going on ..

I was told they should not telling me nothing, because my account is already limited and Paypal do not want to do business  with me any more !

Honestly i m still in sock . How came paypal can close my account and hold my almost 4000$  that came from my last sales. 

And every Ebay seller knows how badly we need those money to cover ours  Ebay fees, shipping and all other expanses !

Any one who can give me advice or suggestion, what is the  best way to resolve the issue ?   I will do  appreciate all..!!! 

Regards Alex..

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.