My PayPal account was used by someone other than me without my knowledge on March 20, 2018.

bass2018
Contributor
Contributor

On March 20, 2018, my PayPal account was used to make two withdrawals without my knowledge.  A total of $300.00.  A $200.00 purchase from the APP STORE&I TUNES GIFT CARDS.  The $100.00 purchase was from pypal_digital_gifts.

I never received any of the items, never received any info about them or the code numbers that I  read I was supposed to receive by e-mail.

Please, I need help in finding out what to do.

Thank you in advance, and, God Bless!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @bass2018,

I'm so sorry to hear about the unauthorized access! I'm happy to help get you started on getting that investigated.

To dispute payments sent from your account without your authorization, please visit the Resolution Center and click Report a problem. After selecting the transactions and clicking continue, make sure that you select that you want to report a transaction that you didn't authorize.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @bass2018,

I'm so sorry to hear about the unauthorized access! I'm happy to help get you started on getting that investigated.

To dispute payments sent from your account without your authorization, please visit the Resolution Center and click Report a problem. After selecting the transactions and clicking continue, make sure that you select that you want to report a transaction that you didn't authorize.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

bass2018
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia,

Took your advice.  Thank you and God Bless!  Rowena

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @bass2018,

I'm so glad I was able to help!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.