My PayPal account is limited and I can't remove my credit card.

Cartoonz001
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, My PayPal account is limited and I can't remove my credit card I tried a lot of times and It didn't work and It's been more than 5 months now and i contacted PayPal and as usual they dodge my questions and they keep talking about something that i didn't ask for.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cartoonz001

You can't remove any cards from a limited paypal account.

They limit it to stop you doing that in case you are tempted to open another paypal account against their rules.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cartoonz001

You can't remove any cards from a limited paypal account.

They limit it to stop you doing that in case you are tempted to open another paypal account against their rules.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

edinaarchie31
Contributor
Contributor
So I all of a sudden had a negative amount on a prepaid card. Just in time for my stimulus so it was locked . Then so I paid it. 38.89 credit reserve it shows they credited me idk what that is but it show a credit not a negative and made me pay it anyways. And I did Now they limited my account to verify A card and I don't have money on it and instead of deposit two small amounts they tryin to take it off and they cant . And I can't get my stimulus off it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.