My PayPal account got suddenly limited for absolutely no reason, please help.

PiotrKFtw
Contributor
Contributor

How do I get my account unlimited?  I submitted Card and Address confirmation but then suddenly paypal asked for identity card with photo. I uploaded my identity card with photo vanished as i don't want to upload my real PHOTO anywhere on the internet. Please Help!

I'm from Poland but i guess that there's more employees that understand english rather than Polish

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

SeesTooMuch
New Community Member

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I know how frustrating it is to upload information repeatedly to PayPal & STILL have your account be limited!

I can't get mine unlocked at Christmas time- for a situation that I didn't deliberately cause,and that I acted to correct as soon as I found out about it.

I too keep uploading documents with no joy.  I can't get any help from a live human being. Even their customer service line is automated!

Of course they pretend that it's all for security reasons . That's just a blanket excuse.

They used exactly the same excuse to turn America into a police state!

When someone tells you they're protecting you while denying you rights, their hand is usually in your pocket(& their ear to your door!)

You just have to wait until the Powers That Be decide you've provided enough psychic suffering (& financial suffering as well!)-to feed their lust for bullying customers.

It has little to do with language barriers. PayPal tortures EVERYONE.

I can't offer you anything but my sympathy, & to tell you to keep trying-at least until we all band together to start our own PayPal service-or decide to go with a less evasive company!

Login to Me Too

PiotrKFtw
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal aka scammers?

aka = also known as

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PiotrKFtw

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NickWard
Contributor
Contributor

Kernowlass, that's your reply to everything. Customer services have zero authority to deal with anything. What if you have no photo ID? A friend of mine had none, sent in birth certificate, HMRC letters, P60, bank statements and still PP refused to budge. Do PP understand that in the UK there is not requirement to have photo ID? No, they do not.

Login to Me Too

PiotrKFtw
Contributor
Contributor

How can I strike for this authentication type to get removed? Paypal refused to verify my id card probably because i vanished my photo... But they said that the copy is not readable btw.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NickWard

No its only my reply for questions about 'limitations'.

No one on here can do anything about them the 'only' folks that can are customer services.

If they can't help you then thats your problem really, they do manage to sort out those that can provide the information required.

And no idea what paypal 'understand' or not as I couldn't care less, I don't work for them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.