My PayPal Dispute is bugged

SkyStefan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! Last night i had to open a dispute because i have a problem with an item i bought online, and today i was checking if i got any message at my dispute and however i access it its showing me that it was closed and if i try to see it i get this error.

unknown.png

 I really dont know what to do because it wasnt a cheap t-shirt or something. I spent on it 113 EUR

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @SkyStefan,

Thank you for the post.

I understand your concern regarding the dispute on the account. If you are receiving an error while accessing the case, please try to access it again using a different browser. If the persist and would like to know the exact status of the case, I would recommend contacting our customer support team through the contact options available on our website for further assistance. 

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.