My Last Hope

AbdulRahman12
New Community Member

This is my last hope after that i am not gonna use PayPal 

i have a website and i want to except payment on my website through PayPal gateway i upgraded my account to business account, linked my bank and submitted all my documents after that i got rejected and the reason was: i am not 18! seriously i am 20 years old and that is clear on my id which i have uploaded!! thankfully i got another payment gateway and everything was fine i just requested PayPal to downgrade my account from business to personal 2 weeks ago and that also never happened! they put multiple restrictions on my account imagine that i am not able to contact support or message them i have sent more than 7 emails since last 3 months and there is not reply every time i send a message i got an automated reply same reply every time.

all i want is to downgrade my account from business to personal and remove all the restrictions they put on my account because i am no longer doing business with PayPal just wanna use it for my personal use!

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.