My Hard Earned Payment Amount

HK24
Contributor
Contributor

Myself Hema khatwani i have PayPal account 

One person ( as buyer ) by the name martin ( Source: Alibaba) From UAE contacted me for  jewellery ( 2 chain 1800$ each and few pendants ) then i asked him for the payment so he make the payment through different accounts in small amounts 

Then I called him that why you made such a single amount in so many transactions from different accounts then he told me because of some tax reasons I made all these transactions from my different accounts. 

Then suddenly i got email from one of the account holder  who made the payment to me which comes in the payment transaction list of that martin who made different payment by saying i made all payments from my different accounts but in reality those payments are of different individuals from different regions and for some other products OR you can say those payments are from martin electrical website buyers for different products as listed on website ( https://www.superdupersales.com/ )by Martin, he didn't delivered and made those payments in my PayPal as showing their transaction to me

Now the whole incident was like mr martin (buyer or big scammer ) the person from uae has one website of electrical products  and that guy has done a big bluff with me ; he has send my account details of PayPal to them and made payment from those electrical buyers to my account and tell me that m making your payment from different accounts like wise he bluffed or scammed me and those electrical product buyers has contacted me after some time on my mail and asked me about what happened to our orders  then i was shocked that i am dealing in diamond jewellery n etc how these people are asking for electrical products then i got to know about whole incident  and then i return back their amounts ( as all opened the cases ) i have unnecessary be bullied and bullied by PayPal and unnecessary my payment had been put on hold for 180 days then after some days  i checked my account and i found that PayPal transferred my HARD EARNED MONEY to PayPal bank as penalty.

I tried many to explain this case to the Paypal Help center / mails/ fb messenger but nobody has taken any action against my query and requesting call from last 6 months 
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.