My Account was Froze March 14, 2018

dianegracely
Contributor
Contributor

I was a Paypal business member for almost 20 years. I had started a new online business selling Vape Pens in 2018. I did NOT know I was violating Paypal policies until they froze my account on March 14th 2018. No one will answer my questions, no one will give me a SECOND chance. My account was in GOOD STANDING for the whole 20 years I had an account. I received my 1099K for 2017 and I had over $40,000 in sales in 2017. BUT that was NOT from Vape Pens that was from my previous business I had in 2017. I did not start the Vape Pen business until 2018. After being a PAYPAL business member for almost 20 years in good standing you would think they would give me a SECOND CHANCE. I CLOSED down my "Vape Pen website and business" as soon as I found out I was violating their policy. I would NEVER knowingly VIOLATE their policy. I was a GOOD BUSINESS entrepreneur who LOVED using PAYPAL for almost 20 years. I feel I should be given a second chance. I've emailed PayPal, I've called them, many times since they froze my account back in March 2018 and NO ONE will talk to me about this. They still have the 180 day freeze on my money. My 180 days will expire on September 14, 2018. I assume I will FINALLY get my money from my account then. But I would still like to have a PAYPAL account and a SECOND CHANCE. How can they just throw me under the bus after almost 20 years of being a GOOD PayPal business member? 😞

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.