My Account has been closed, and I can't find any reason or way to appeal this

Maiev1
New Community Member

As the title says, my account is being restricted and closed. I have been given no reason for this - I'm honestly wondering if my documents were just unsatisfactory, but I can't find an actual human to talk to about this (The support line for Paypal is dead and nearly all support is done, poorly, on the website itself) and the website just broadly denies me. I haven't done anything outside of the norm lately outside of receive a small amount of money as a gift from a friend to support my strained living situation and buy some clothes with, which I doubt is ban-worthy. Without any supplied reason, this comes across as totally randomly deciding to ban me. I'm almost at a loss for words as to what to say with such a seemingly arbitrary restriction.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maiev1 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maiev1 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ianger
Contributor
Contributor

not on twitter this is bizare cant sort this out with eaze

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.