My Account Access is Temporarily Limited?

KuyzUnyo
Contributor
Contributor

Let me start by saying, I was a lover of your services as it made it easy and safe for my to make payment online.  I have uploaded every required document regarding to "Provide credit card statement" and "Confirm Bank Account" has both already be confirmed but the photo ID and address still waiting for the review. My concern question was How long will it take to restore my PayPal account access?

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

Keat85
Hi PayPal! My account got limited and I already submitted my information 5 days ago. Can you please check and expedite the process? Please do something. I had never done anything wrong and why are you reviewing my account and after I submitted all the information and you still no reply after ONE WEEK ??? Please help me !!!
Login to Me Too

Callao50
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal! My account got limited and I already submitted my information 5 days ago. Can you please check and expedite the process? Please do something. I had never done anything wrong and why are you reviewing my account and after I submitted all the information and you still no reply after ONE WEEK ??? Please help me !!!

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Reference ID: PP-L-252230118226

please help me to slove this problem. please help to restore my account.tq!

Login to Me Too

Burningham
Contributor
Contributor

This is NOT a solution.  I've submitted my proof about a week ago, it says it could take up to 3 days and I'm still under limitations, so they are holding onto MY money and will not release it.  This should be illegal and I'm consulting with an attorney in regards to this.  Customer service contact did nothing but tell me to just keep waiting, meanwhile, all the services I pay through paypal are cancelling my accounts and I have to go to about a dozen different websites to change the payment methods so I still have access to my accounts.  paypal (ebay) are just a bunch of bullies holding your lunch money just out of reach saying "you want it? you want it?" then when you reach for it, they pull it away and laugh.

Login to Me Too

Queexella
New Community Member
My account is temporarily limited what can I do?
Login to Me Too

soretapaulyahoo
Contributor
Contributor

How to contact customer service? It always says that there is "No Customer Support Agents are available at the moment"

Login to Me Too

Mhengs123
Contributor
Contributor
You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues. Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country. Advice is voluntarily given. 2 / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Login to Me Too

fudeme
Contributor
Contributor

Have this problem. Already discussed with Customer Service multiple times. Two weeks ago it was supposedly solved and we are still waiting for the limit to be removed. Is this legal? My query last week to customer service through the feedback form has not been answered. How much longer will it be? We need to move on with business and I don't want to risk losing anymore money.

Login to Me Too

fudeme
Contributor
Contributor

Great, Paypal is giving me "badges" for posting a question here. What am I, a **bleep**ing child?

Login to Me Too

Ivy2510
Contributor
Contributor
Is it ok now?...How long did it take before it got fixed?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.