My Account Access is Temporarily Limited?

KuyzUnyo
Contributor
Contributor

Let me start by saying, I was a lover of your services as it made it easy and safe for my to make payment online.  I have uploaded every required document regarding to "Provide credit card statement" and "Confirm Bank Account" has both already be confirmed but the photo ID and address still waiting for the review. My concern question was How long will it take to restore my PayPal account access?

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

redxtraders
Contributor
Contributor

lol i just completed my 180 days wait time and still pp account is blocked xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

emma go crazy then they can put the funds on my grave!

Login to Me Too

Hello sir please help me
Login to Me Too

Melbon
Contributor
Contributor
Please help mey account is temporary limited and I can't link my card
Login to Me Too

Melbon
Contributor
Contributor
Please help
Login to Me Too

oKexwur
Spoiler
my account was limited too, i have send the required info but isnt back to how it was
Login to Me Too

JUWEL
Contributor
Contributor

temporarily limited my account access is temporarily limited. please anyone help me? Actullay my card add date was 04-07-19 and ending date 11-07-11 but unfortunately I was a little late..... How can i solve this problem?

same problem   ...please anyone help me?

how to way contact help line?

Login to Me Too

keifkyat

the documents they asking for i dont have or known nothing about im new to this paypal app help

Login to Me Too

lukying
Contributor
Contributor

I have no change phone number for my PayPal account. How to do? Please, re-enable my account to change the phone number.

Login to Me Too

redxtraders
Contributor
Contributor

wait for the corona **bleep** to get over and the customer call service to open, then call the customer server so u can get done with your **bleep**.....

Login to Me Too

S9VSBEFRT4E7L
Contributor
Contributor
how to resolve my PayPal account is temporary limited
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.