cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account Access is Temporarily Limited?

SOLVED
Contributor

My Account Access is Temporarily Limited?

Let me start by saying, I was a lover of your services as it made it easy and safe for my to make payment online.  I have uploaded every required document regarding to "Provide credit card statement" and "Confirm Bank Account" has both already be confirmed but the photo ID and address still waiting for the review. My concern question was How long will it take to restore my PayPal account access?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

Re: My Account Access is Temporarily Limited?

@KuyzUnyo

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
13 REPLIES 13
Esteemed Advisor

@KuyzUnyo

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
New Community Member

Find myself in exactly the same situation, complied with information requests, spoke to customer service ,and still not resolved, what else is left??!!

lol im trying to close my account and it wont let me???

Highlighted
Contributor

temporarily limited my account access is temporarily limited. please anyone help me? Actullay my card add date was 04-07-19 and ending date 11-07-11 but unfortunately I was a little late..... How can i solve this problem?

same problem   ...please anyone help me?

how to way contact help line?

Contributor

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues. Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country. Advice is voluntarily given. 2 / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Have this problem. Already discussed with Customer Service multiple times. Two weeks ago it was supposedly solved and we are still waiting for the limit to be removed. Is this legal? My query last week to customer service through the feedback form has not been answered. How much longer will it be? We need to move on with business and I don't want to risk losing anymore money.

Contributor

Great, Paypal is giving me "badges" for posting a question here. What am I, a **bleep**ing child?

New Community Member

I have been with paypal for over 15 years. Never had any kind of issue, but now suddenly I do!! Now my account is limited, I cannot make any payments. There is no timeframe for my account to be reviewed, no way of contacting anyone, just a merrygoround of web forms. Thank God I don't have any money being held by paypal. Still I guess all good things come to an end, and now paypal has forced me to research other ways of transferring money for overseas purchases...So long and thanks for all the fish!

Contributor

PayPal holds your money for no reason and doesn't respond to anything at all, but will later suspend your account and keep the money for 180 days. Will be sure to spread the word and file a complaint to the BBB for suing, see how they like that.