My 15 year old PalPal account was Permanently Limited.

ODRogers
New Community Member

This is a PayPal account that has been used for about 15 years. I have had a great time cooperating with PayPal for the past 15 years. The day before yesterday PayPal asked me to upload my id card. I don't know why because there is nothing special happened in recent months (no dispute, not refund, etc.). Then I scanned my id card and uploaded it.  Yesterday PayPal restricted my account because "potential risk". I checked the recent orders received by PayPal, but did not find any abnormalities that are different from the past 15 years. I don’t know what "potential risk" means, and why my account was limited for this unclear reason.  If someone can check what happened to my account and help me restore it, I will be very grateful!

(BTW, I tried to contact someone with the Message Center, but only got a few auomatical replies by robot. No matter what I sent, all replies are exactly the same.)

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.