Multishe scam

Teenydani
New Community Member

Does anyone know if the website Multishe is a scam? I'm an idiot and I didn't really verify if the store had reviews. The website was really nice and the photos were high quality and featured similar models so I assumed it was legit. It looked like someone put a lot of work into this website. However it has been 20 days since I ordered a few clothing items and I have yet to receive any kind of shipping confirmation when it stated it would ship in 7-12 days. I sent them an email and even contacted them on instagram and I have yet to get a reply. 

Is anyone having a similar issue? 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Denise1996
New Community Member
Don’t ever buy from this store again! I ordered 5 items back in January this year and only received 2 of the 5 items! Firstly, the quality is horrendous. Secondly, it doesn’t look anything like the photos on their website. I’ve attempted to contact them NUMEROUS times via their website (which always crashes when I’m about to submit my refund), their instagram (in which they’ve blocked me). They owe me $105AUD!!!!
Login to Me Too

Raholdcorft
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone actually managed to get any kind of refund? I ordered 3 dresses in February 1 turned up two months later and still no sign of the others. I’ve asked 4/5 times for a refund and opened a dispute on PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.