Multishe scam

Teenydani
New Community Member

Does anyone know if the website Multishe is a scam? I'm an idiot and I didn't really verify if the store had reviews. The website was really nice and the photos were high quality and featured similar models so I assumed it was legit. It looked like someone put a lot of work into this website. However it has been 20 days since I ordered a few clothing items and I have yet to receive any kind of shipping confirmation when it stated it would ship in 7-12 days. I sent them an email and even contacted them on instagram and I have yet to get a reply. 

Is anyone having a similar issue? 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Teenydani 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mimi19891
Contributor
Contributor
The website has been removed , I thought I would check the status of my order . Though before ordering I read some reviews and all seemed fine . But now all I can find is bad reviews !
Login to Me Too

Dr123451
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a dress for my girlfriend at the beginning of the month and contacted the website support after not receiving the dress within the expected ship time. I received an e-mail from someone named Mark saying to wait patiently. However, I just checked my order again and the site no longer exists. Pretty sure this is a scam and they just stole our money...

Login to Me Too

Irismulder
New Community Member
Yes I have this problem to.. and I read that a lot of other people have the same problem..
Login to Me Too

Clientsy
New Community Member
Please report the Instagram acct as a scam. I encountered the same problem, I've email the customer service but no reply then I chat them at fb, they reply me saying the item is still on process and I should wait for 7-12 days which now have been 2 weeks since I place my order. I think they have block me at fb since I can't find their page anymore.
Login to Me Too

Kelly2021
Contributor
Contributor
Is this site a scam?
Login to Me Too

Dr123451
Contributor
Contributor

I believe so. The item never shipped and their website disappeared. 

Login to Me Too

Zeeny
Contributor
Contributor
The website is up & running again. IG account and FB page disappeared. Multishe is 100% a scam website. I never received my order either. It has been 2 months now.
Login to Me Too

Vivianamj
Contributor
Contributor
After 3 months i recieved my dress, but its terrible quality and the website or FB page no longer exist.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.