Multiple duplicate charges

Kingrockkid
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently trying my best to contact paypal but it is so hard when not even a phone call can be answered at this time. I understand issues with the pandemic but its urgent. I have been hit with fees to my bank over paypal recharging me for payments made already from the balance. Is there any way I can contact support, as I have called and messaged on twitter and the dispute option only makes me dispute the claim. Do I have to make a dispute for each charge? Almost 200 dollars (previously almost 250 but had help from my bank.) taken from me due to a mistake on paypals part.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kingrockkid 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kingrockkid
Contributor
Contributor

I have done all options of contacting paypal, to no avail. When a person does talk to me through messaging they act as if the fault lies with me, when PayPal charged me multiple times for an already completed transaction. It really feels like its difficult on purpose so people cant dispute such occurences.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.