Mrs. Dawn <removed>

dawn2020
Contributor
Contributor

HI, 

i need to update my phone number. my phone number does not have a pre-fix of +972. My phone number i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Also, when i set my paypal account up somehow it or i inadvertantly put my nationality as "Israeli".  Personally, i dont mind that status but is currently is not accurate.

please advise

dawn <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @dawn2020,

If you've created your account under a country you are not residing in, you'll need to close it and open a new one in the correct country. This will also fix your phone number issue, as we automatically assign country codes based on the country you register in. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @dawn2020,

If you've created your account under a country you are not residing in, you'll need to close it and open a new one in the correct country. This will also fix your phone number issue, as we automatically assign country codes based on the country you register in. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.