Mornington Peninsula Victoria

Sparra1960
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone had issues with Buylogic in NSW Australia re a product called Fixazipper. I received this product last week and does not meet the product description. The distribution place in NSW has offered me a 20% refund which i refused & Have requested a full refund of the product less postage costs with myself paying the return postage,unfortunately Buylogic won't accept return to Chullora NSW and have told me to return the product to China where the postage will out way the product. Any suggestions would be welcome Thankyou
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

vonrontronica
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem but didn't pay with paypal. They are SO dodgy!!

Login to Me Too

Kate130
Contributor
Contributor
I just had this problem with buylogic (which was the aust ‘warehouse’ but the website retailer was pixel-x.store I refused to be engaged by the bargaining process to get a refund as their behaviour was well orchestrated, deceptive and misleading conduct. I followed the dispute resolution process and got a full refund.
Login to Me Too

Sparra1960
Contributor
Contributor
Kate after all the mucking around with paypal with little or no help,i returned my inferior goods at my cost Registered post $22.00 to only receive a small refund, & to top things of the package ended back in my mail box 2 months later unopened Buylogic is rubbish!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.