Mornington Peninsula Victoria

Sparra1960
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone had issues with Buylogic in NSW Australia re a product called Fixazipper. I received this product last week and does not meet the product description. The distribution place in NSW has offered me a 20% refund which i refused & Have requested a full refund of the product less postage costs with myself paying the return postage,unfortunately Buylogic won't accept return to Chullora NSW and have told me to return the product to China where the postage will out way the product. Any suggestions would be welcome Thankyou
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Sparra1960,

I'm sorry to hear that the postage to return the item will exceed the value of the item.

You have the option of opening a dispute through PayPal. The dispute process will likely involve the return of the item as well, but there is a program that will assist with return costs.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Sparra1960
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Olivia I will open a dispute for this matter. Kind Regards Graham <removed>

Login to Me Too

steptoeschild
Contributor
Contributor

I had this problem I ordered a printer and was sent a child's camera. Since it came from Logitech in Chullorah NSW, it appears to be their mistake, but they insist I send it back to China. Yes, I will use PayPal postage promise, but I am still annoyed at the company and the waste of resources in getting a refund. I am tempted by their offer of 50% refund and will put off the decision until the last moment. I set great faith in PayPal as a buyer  backup.

Login to Me Too

Janny62
New Community Member

Yes I purchased a Marshall Key Holder with 4key chains and only received 2 key chains and no Holder. I too was told to send it back to China. They started out with offer of 15% refund then went to 50%. I refused both and purchased the item elsewhere. I too was told to sent it back to China even though it was sent from Buylogic Chullora NSW. This has been going on since October.

Login to Me Too

steptoeschild
Contributor
Contributor

Big hard to figure all this out. Makes me want to turn up at Challorah wherever that be and confront them. They are the ones sending the wrong goods. Thank goodness for Paypal as a method of reimbursement.

Login to Me Too

Sparra1960
Contributor
Contributor
Very annoyed after following direction by PayPal and returning my terrible product to China by post several months ago costing me $21 postage arrived home from work to find the package on my doorstep returned from Chullora not even opened.
Login to Me Too

steptoeschild
Contributor
Contributor

That is odd, not to mention frustrating. My thinking is that Paypal knows who the bad sellers are because they have recompensed me for two deals without fuss. I'm a bit wary about anything from China now, but they manage to pretend it is coming from US -  who then order from China.

Login to Me Too

Sparra1960
Contributor
Contributor
Likewise won't buy anything online from Buylogic or China disappointed with PayPal also!
Login to Me Too

m_a_d
New Community Member

I recently saw an advert in facebook selling multi-purpose observation tower for a very good price. The website selling it was zafullbuy.com. I ordered two of the same items as it was free shipping for two items. I then later found out that people ordering the same item did not receive it or have received an entirely different item (they received a placemat insteat of the observation towers that they ordered). Upon knowing this, I emailed the company to cancel my order and request a refund on the same day I ordered it. The email they provided on their website, which was the only contact detail they have, was non-existent. They used a different email address to send me the receipt, and this was what I used to contact them. No reply from them at all. I opened a case with paypal more than a week of sending them the email. Lo and behold, they replied in paypal. While still in dispute with them, I received a placemat instead of the tower that I have paid for. The sender's address was <removed>. They offered me a 40% refund, and they also said I have to send them back the item. I told them I was not happy and that I want a full refund. They increased the refund offer to 50%. I still was not happy with that as I was scammed, they sent me an item totally different from what I ordered. So I escalated the case with paypal. It really is a good thing paypal let's us open disputes like this. I feel secured with paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.