More than 180 days still cannot withdraw

timothysilas
Contributor
Contributor

My Account was limited on 28th October 2018

so i got following email from paypal.

Option 2. Money in your PayPal account will be held for 180 days. After 180 days, we'll email you information on how to receive your funds.

I have not got any email since then about how to collect my money, can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @timothysilas,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, if you are still unable to withdraw your funds after your account has been permanently limited, it may be that 180 days have not passed yet or that we need more information from you before letting you withdraw your funds. You should have received an email with more information when your account was permanently limited. If you cannot see any requests for additional information, please reach out to our Customer Service directly. 

If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

timothysilas
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Martina Thanks for the help, i have tried several time to contact to paypal but had no luck, but now as you mentioned that i should contact using facebook that was good help, i am in conversation and they have asked me to wait and told me that they will assign a technical agent for this matter and contact me.

If you can also help in this regard to speed up this process i can provide you some more details.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Kamil77
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Martina 

It sounds really great when you're talking about the support. I have the same situation, it's been over 200 days when my account was limited and 0 information from your team. 

I sent emails- no answers. How can I be sure that I'll receive my money? How? I paid taxes for PayPal transactions, then you banned my account. Now you don't answer for my messages. It's ridicules. 

I know you people go home after your work, you have normal life etc. But people are waiting for their money, sometimes for more than half a year! Be human!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.