Moonshop is a fraud

ngras
New Community Member

Do not do business with Moonshop for any reason. For that matter, don't bother with Paypal either, because they don't care as long as they get a cut of your money. What you receive won't actually be what was marketed. It's a cheap knock-off at best. Immediately after placing an order, I decided to cancel when it became clear that it was not the company it was presented as and my credit card company said it seemed to be a scam. The link to their store even in the immediate confirmation email was invalid. They asked me, "Why" instead of canceling it right away. I said I didn't trust the company and didn't do want to do business with them and insisted on a cancelation. Their response, "Please trust us." I pressed and pressed for a cancelation. They kept dancing around it and shipped the product that took 6 weeks to arrive from overseas. There was no policy about an inability to cancel. Paypal says the cancellation has to be "mutually agreed upon." How can it be when they ignore repetitive requests, citing no policies, and first just trying to get me not to cancel, then acting confused about what I am asking. I have also asked over and over for links to their stores. They are refusing to give them to me by acting like they don't understand what I am asking? Don't waste your time on Moonshop or on Paypal who stands behind fraudulent companies rather than customers. They don't care how they get their money as long as they do.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.