Money transfers

Wilmabyrd
Contributor
Contributor
They put a limitation on my account because I filed a. Unauthorized transaction. Dispute. Now I can't use paypal and u have just got money sent to me on paypal. I am broke these are hard times and they won't let me get my money I'm on limitations. I need that money. Now what can I do
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wilmabyrd 

If its a temporary limitation then to lift it you need to resolve any issues in the resolution centre in your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wilmabyrd 

If its a temporary limitation then to lift it you need to resolve any issues in the resolution centre in your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Wilmabyrd
Contributor
Contributor
It says I can no longer use paypal but I can't get my money off
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wilmabyrd 

Normally Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you were over 18 then and the account is in your legal name. Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Did you not get an email to tell you something like that?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Wilmabyrd
Contributor
Contributor
But inhsvedifoyhingering I upoaed myif mydisl secuitycar Wich they accepted and a pic f my wifi bill with my address of it and they still won't release my money band I see o resole option in resoution center. Like I'm being punished or robbed for no reason
Login to Me Too

Wilmabyrd
Contributor
Contributor
6 monthns later I received email saying I can get my money .but it still wont let me. This is bs. This is a joke . Robbery at its finest. You people oughta put your self on some kinda limitations **bleep**
Login to Me Too

kilonzim
New Community Member

This is exactly what happened to me. 6 months later, these guys sent me an email that I can withdraw my money, but I still can't withdraw. 

Their call center is not even responding to my emails. 

If you have an automated system to resolve customer issues- at least make it smart enough. 

I am frustrated. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.