Money taken from bank and isn't being held by PayPal yet my purchase didn't go through

HotTemperz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just purchased a £40 game through paypal on uplay and the money has left my bank but the transaction has not come onto my purchase history on paypal. Neither has the transaction gone through on uplay but I dont have the money back. However it does say on uplay that i have an order for the game. I contacted them on live chat and they said I should contact PayPal. I have no idea what to do please help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

HotTemperz
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah i just spoke another support guy at ubisoft, he said their stores are now having delays so the product should go through within 24 hours.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

nee_eem

Same problem here.

I've contacted Ubisoft, they told me that the payment was still in process because they haven't received it from Paypal almost 9 hours ago).

I've also contacted my bank, their response was that the issue is at PayPal.

Call center had no idea about the billing of my card.

Login to Me Too
Solved

HotTemperz
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah i just spoke another support guy at ubisoft, he said their stores are now having delays so the product should go through within 24 hours.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HotTemperz 

Could be some delayed reaction; wait an hour, perhaps the transaction record may show up in that time in your account activity. IF it doesn't, contact customer service:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private messaging via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter: @paypaluk 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.