Money sent can't be retreived and my account limited for address reason.

wgsa001
New Community Member

I sent money to my sister on 8/11 via her Hotmail.  When she went to retrieve it, she was locked out of her email.  Same day, i was notified my account was "limited" because of my address.  My address has been the same since April 2011...never moved and never changed.  Sent requested documentation but still limited.  Since sister cannot retrieve money, i need it back into my account.  If I'm to continue as a customer, the limitation needs to be lifted and PayPal needs to be the adult in the room and answer questions as the company processing my money, not through unknowns in the "Community".  If you lived in New York or LA and banked locally there, would you go to you bank and ask a question about your account or would you walk to the center of town and ask a stranger.  That is what is going on here.  And to add to the distrust of PayPal, while they monitor these community discussions, they can toss anyone's question out at any time and they disavow all responses from the community.  Customer is not only not "King", it does not exist in the realm.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wgsa001

If you don't want help from 'unknowns' in the forum then thats fine, go and contact customer services instead.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.