Money held in pending!

BradFoster
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass kernowlass you seem to be super helpful. MY account is limited it is saying for 180 days, but I have £103 worth of money on "Hold" am I able to withdraw this money purely to my linked bank account even though my account is banned

Would be great if you could reply

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BradFoster 

Sadly not.

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BradFoster
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

@kernowlass wrote:

@BradFoster 

Sadly not.

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds.

They banned my account as I'm not old enough, I'm trying to show them how my parents run the account but under my name, I understand it shouldn't be my details. But if the my buyer leaves a review as he has the item he bought already, can I get my money even though my account is banned?

Login to Me Too

BradFoster
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

@kernowlass wrote:

@BradFoster 

Sadly not.

They banned my account as I'm not old enough, I'm trying to show them how my parents run the account but under my name, I understand it shouldn't be my details. But if the my buyer leaves a review as he has the item he bought already, can I get my money even though my account is banned?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.