Money frozen/fake information/what do I do?

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Hello guys,

When I first created my PayPal account I was skeptical because of the country that I live in (Poland). I thought only "traditional" banks would be available to gain money, but I started selling my services (spiritual) for money. I don't remember exactly where I made my account, but yeah. So, ever since I started getting money, it was all okay: but I realized that people were concerned about my fake information (Auntie Poulet, which means... Auntie Chicken. don't ask). As I said, I was afraid to put my real information when I first started doing PayPal things as I thought hackers could easily snatch it and steal it. Now I know that's not true. I tried to change my information but in PayPal settings it says it's only possible if I had a divorce, had a legal name change etc. etc. and I couldn't provide that document except for my real ID. Now PayPal has blocked my funds (about 836 USD, which is 3100 złotych) and I can't use it, send it, or any of those things. My reviews have always been positive (https://www.instagram.com/slavicbruja/). What can I do about this situation to get my money back and have an account with my REAL name/surname etc.? 

Thank you for the help, it is greetly appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I would also like to add that my credit card is connected to the account (with my real info). 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.