Money fraudulently taken from my bank

Hugster62
Contributor
Contributor
I have the last three days had money taken from my account by Facebook ads. So far, its £158, i dread to think there will be more. I looked on my Facebook ads which i tried as they hounded me to use it for my business and found TWO other people somehow listed on my authorised users of my Facebook ad account. I have no idea who they are but they have set up a series of 5 adverts all a limit of £100 per day, and are running them through my account. They are not in english so i have no idea what they are for, it looks asian judging by the writing. I stumbled across these last night while trying to find out why this money was taken from my account and I informed paypal that i was being stolen from, they replied saying it definitely wasn’t an unauthorised act and they won’t help me at all. Its SO obvious they ads are nothing to do with me but they just won’t even look into it. Where do i go from here? Its impossible to appeal, Paypal just don’t care. Maybe its because its Facebook and they are the same company
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.