Money blocked even after 180 days

Marchis
Contributor
Contributor
My account has been limited since summer 21.07.2020 with 300€ on it without any proof or reason I tried to email paypal and to find a number to talk to a representative and nothing the customer service is horrible none helped me and I received a message that said that today on 05.02.2021 180 days passed but I still can't withdraw the money or add a new card to do that and if today I won't be able to do that I will sue paypal for violating my human rights by keeping my money without my will even after 180 days passed and I provided everything that was required even my ID and screenshots of the message that you sent me where you said that on 05.02.2021 I will recive my money back I also tried to call again paypal on the number [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]2) and paypal said to try again to call them later because of covid19 is closed at the moment the same thing that paypal said to me this summer when I tried to call again multiple times on different phone numbers, I sent a message to paypal on instagram with my reference number email and phone number trying to get my money back and nothing sent a message on twitter to paypal providing the same informations ID screenshots and everything none helped me even posted a message on the paypal community and still I can't add a card to my paypal account and withdraw my money that I have waited for 180 days please that's unacceptable very poor customer service didn't recived any response to my problem and it already passed 4 hours since I have sent the first message and nothing I will sue paypal for violating my human rights if today nothing will change with my account give me the permission to add a new card to my paypal account and withdraw my money because 180 days passed on 05.02.2021
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.