Money being held unreasonably

UKsOutlet
Contributor
Contributor

I need some serious advice. I was banned over two years ago for having two accounts. Fair enough whatever I don’t care. But I have £100 stuck in one of them. They tell me after 120 I can retrieve this money so when that time came around I unfortunately missed the email. Now over 600 days later and over 15 attempts to contact them about it, I’m persistently told “sorry our decision is final.... we will email you after 120 days to retrieve your money” it’s been over 600 days. I literally cannot call PayPal as the line cuts out for some reason (no idea if this is COVID related) and every time I contact them I get the same response, I’ve made an official complaint which has been ignored and I have no way to claiming the money I made from selling a decently expensive jacket. I’m furious because this is criminal and way worse than my having two account (which is against their terms of use) what the **bleep** do I do? I just want my money and to never look at this platform again. Please can someone from PayPal get in touch with me or can anyone kind enough and knowledgeable enough point me towards an organisation that will help me take legal action against PayPal? (I have every single message, date and log of the interactions I’ve had regarding this situation, it’s sickening looking at how badly this has been handled) I would appreciate either and to receive my money. Imagine if I wasn’t persistent or was someone who didn’t fully understand what to do, they would have robbed me blind because of a corrupt system.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.