Money Completed but I get limited.

Eds011766
Contributor
Contributor
I withdraw my money last februay 8 and then it says completed but the problem is when I open my account I got limited. Can I still get the money that is completed or not? And btw before I get limited the money I withdraw is already completed. Thanks in advance for those people who can help me.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@Eds011766, I'm sorry to hear your account has been limited. Depending on when the withdrawal completed and when the limitation was placed, the withdrawal may or may not complete. If the withdrawal does not complete, you'll see the funds put back into the PayPal balance normally within a business week. If you have more questions about your withdrawal or limitation,  please reach out to our Customer Service by phone, chat, Facebook, or Twitter. You can find their contact information by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page, then "Call us" and then "call us as a guest".

Thank you for reaching out on PayPal's Community Forum!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Eds011766
Contributor
Contributor
Can somebody help meee?
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@Eds011766, I'm sorry to hear your account has been limited. Depending on when the withdrawal completed and when the limitation was placed, the withdrawal may or may not complete. If the withdrawal does not complete, you'll see the funds put back into the PayPal balance normally within a business week. If you have more questions about your withdrawal or limitation,  please reach out to our Customer Service by phone, chat, Facebook, or Twitter. You can find their contact information by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page, then "Call us" and then "call us as a guest".

Thank you for reaching out on PayPal's Community Forum!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.