Monetary cash fraud - Misusing refuse payment option

sasthakms
Contributor
Contributor

I’m K.M. Sasta, I have been holding a small software company in my home town for the past six years. My job is to get the projects from small software product customers located in different countries and get the software built and delivered from India. Customer will pay for the software via PayPAL's. Last month, a company approached me as a foreign software company. They sent me a Job Offer Letter through e-mail for Business Manager & Developer (software product and manager for marketing their products in India). Then they said, "Transfer the amount you receive from us to our Indian supplier: ***” and they shared me the his bank account details mentioned below… Bank Name : *** Account Holder NAME: *** Account Number : ***IFSC : *** PAN : ****. From the person named Ismail Amer, I received a total of 4000USD in two transactions to my PAYPAL account on 2/4/2018 on the 30-4-2018 account. As per his request I have transferred the money to Indian Supplier: ***. But after few days past the money transfer, *** raised a compliant with PayPal company on me stating that *** has received the money to buy goods but he did not send me any goods, so I had to get the money back for the undelivered goods. But I have transferred the money to their Indian Supplier: ***bank account. I requested PAYPAL to inquire into the evidence that I have, but the PAYPAL company is acting in favor of *** claiming Ismail has the right credentials and need to return back the amount I received. When I tried to contact ***, but he blocked me. I have Skype and whatsapp conversations record, but PayPal not accepted. He again trying to make fool one of the my freelancer friend from new Skype account, we are planning to create evidence against that culprit. Can you please help me some one

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guidelines.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.