Mobile App game - Happy Jewel

WallyLavron
Contributor
Contributor

Mobile App - Happy Jewel ...this company is moving the 'goal post' and appears not to have a fully functioning game. When you reach a certain level and you want to cash out ...you can't ...the App sponsors won't allow you to. They will then increase the level of either points or cash. When you are near the new level the App will not work properly! They are connected to PayPal ...  how can this problem be rectified? Or is this just another scam! 

Does anyone know of this App, is there an obvious solution? 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Akoni1965
Contributor
Contributor

I hit the $201 needed to "cash out"  (actually at about $210)...when I click the $200 paypal reward I get a pop up page that stats....to get the $200 payout you have to A: Be active 150 days, B: Hit a high score of 50,000 (I hit $200 by the time I hit 16,000 high score), and C: 12,500 times the reward bonus (if I do the math, I have to have 2.5 million dollars earned to get $200). OK, lets look at the lowest payout a $2 paypal reward...A:  Active 12 days, B: High score of 5,000, and C: 750 times the reward bonus. And each payout states you must complete all 3 stages to cashout.

Login to Me Too

sbeldom
Contributor
Contributor
I tried doing the payout from coins collected...it has been in process for 8 days now and they claim to be able to process it 2-3 days and of course no response from tech support.
Login to Me Too

burtandernie01
Contributor
Contributor
Another game that moves the pay levels or anything else they can to do to keep from paying out winnings. They will never answer emails and ignore complaints. FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a fraudulent game company. Do not get started with them.
Login to Me Too

TATULITA
Contributor
Contributor

I reached requirements to claim 20 Dollars and requested them over a month ago. They stated payment will be done in 7 to 14 days. 2 mail with no answer so far and now CAN NOT GET INTO THE APPLICATION BECAUSE OF  "no internet connection".  IF WE LOOK FOR THE APP IN OIOS IT HAS DISSAPPEARED! So, I erased it, do not waste your time on it. Fraud.

Login to Me Too

Adnaloy5958
New Community Member

I have received the same message about no internet connection and it has been remove so you cannot download it over or get any information on the game.  I was way pass the $200 mark.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.