Mk528

Mk528
New Community Member
Has anyone heard of a company called “Iworkboxx Fz Llc ?” Just paid them money and no receipt or email
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

ANUSHA2020
New Community Member

Hi I am trying to place order with them. Is it legit? do they really provide solutions?

I would really appreciate if you can reply.

Login to Me Too

its_meshanth
Contributor
Contributor

do not trust them and pay. They are very dishonest and big scamsters 

Login to Me Too

epmaniac
Contributor
Contributor

they are legit.. and receipts are automatically sent via paypal to your mailbox.

you should check your mailbox (junk folder maybe)

they worked like a charm for me; talk to them on whatsapp

Login to Me Too

its_meshanth
Contributor
Contributor

looks like you are one among them. don't worry you guys will get caught soon. 

Login to Me Too

epmaniac
Contributor
Contributor

looks like you are a competitor who has been badly hurt and is now resorting to underhanded conniving tactics... instead of maligning others,, try to work hard next time.

Login to Me Too

its_meshanth
Contributor
Contributor

You apparently acting as a user to defend your own scam. 

Login to Me Too

alabmohs
New Community Member

do not do that .... even paypal can not refund my money they somehow believe that they are legit... i warned you 

Login to Me Too

cleith11
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a fraud!  I googled the company name "iWorkBoxx FZ LLC"  because that is what the name of their paypal account said. I felt this was weird because it did not match the name of their website which was " Caseism". The first thing that populated in the google search was SCAM. 

Login to Me Too

its_meshanth
Contributor
Contributor
Dude! Exactly! looks like they are based on Dubai and trying to scam everywhere. Also found they operate under several websites and the complaints are made and meticulous investigations should shoot them soon!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.