MiuFanBTs Inc is Fraudulent

CHarris273
Contributor
Contributor
In my Safari browser on my iPhone, I searched up Sunglass hut to buy some sunglasses. The first thing that popped up was an ad that said 80% off all sunglasses. It sounded like a great deal to me so I clicked on the ad and it brought me to what I thought was the sunglass hut website. I bought two pairs of sunglasses and only got a confirmation email from PayPal and saw that the merchant was not sunglass hut but that it was MiuFanBTs Inc. I spent over $200 and I have emailed the company to ask for a refund but considering they are fraudulent, I do not think that they will give me one. What do I do? Can PayPal help me? Or should I contact my bank?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

CHarris273
Contributor
Contributor
#MiuFanBTs Inc, #Fraud
Login to Me Too

Christie_j
New Community Member
I also purchased from this seller. I received the “Powerbeats pro” 4+ months later, and they were obviously fake from when I first opened them. At the time of purchase, I received an email receipt from PayPal & another email about shipping. But when I looked in my history to find the transaction, it’s not there?? #fraud What can PayPal do about this?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.