Mistake with making account, now have limitation, trying to save 2 pending payments :(

cowa2543
New Community Member

Okay, so my mother decided to help me sell some things on eBay so she made me a PayPal account to help me. When she was signing me up she made the account under my name, and i'm 14, thus I cannot get past this limitation on my account so I have approximately two pending payments of a sum of $180 being held hostage in my account. So I was wondering if there was a way I could somehow send these PENDING payments to another account before they go into my wallet. If I can't send the payments, could refund the transactions to the buyers on eBay and enlist their help in sending money to another account? I have two packages delivered and in the hands of my buyer. I just don't know if eBay would have a problem with that after the packages are delivered and received. Help is appreciated because one payment un-pends tomorrow. 😞

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.