Missing transaction

JJnnJ
New Community Member

Hi there

I am finding it impossible to contact Paypal with my issue as I purchased an item from Ebay and paid via Paypal. The item has not arrived so I need to ask Paypal to step in but even though the transaction has been taken from my Credit Card, when I go into my activity on Paypal website the transaction is not listed for me to select to start a claim for a refund!.

There is no option for me to start this electronically without the transaction on Paypal and the {aypal phone number is not being manned by humans!

Anyone know what I can do?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Keir2
New Community Member

I Am having exactly the same problem! The transaction shows on my bank account but not in my paypal list of transactions. Phoning them dosnt work and ive sat on the messaging system for two hour without a reply. It keeps asking me if im finished but i havnt even had a reply!

What can we do!? Im going to see if I can send a direct email and try twitter. They usally reply if their dirty washing is laid bare! 

They ripped me off for £850 last year despite me providing evidence. What can you do if sombody just says "NO, on this occassion we will not be able to assist". 

The company is shameless!😠

Login to Me Too

Laura9871
New Community Member

Same problems for me - this issue is not an option with their ‘assistant’. I’m going to try my credit carder issuer .............

Login to Me Too

RAGEbydefault
Contributor
Contributor

Same but different scenario, It was an "authorization" status, which was automatically canceled after 30days. the transaction from summary/activity went missing, but still can see thru the 1st email sent by paypal. weird.

P.S. i was not yet refunded 😞 already contacted bank and advised that paypal should process it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.