Missing Transaction

Confused1999
New Community Member

I made a purchase that showed up on my credit card statement as a charge from PayPal but when I go to my PayPal account the transaction is not listed.  I even received an email from PayPal about the transaction with the ID number but it does not show on my history.  I need to dispute the charge as I never received the product.  What is going on here and how can I dispute the charge.  I continually get set to the resolution center but it requires me to find the purchase in my purchase history but it is not there. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Confused1999 

Hope all is well and safe.  Base on what i read this transaction is a guest checkout transaction.  A Guest checkout transaction will not show on your PayPal transaction history because it was process as a guest meaning it was done outside of PayPal you just purchase online using card information only.  Yes, you can still dispute it but through our customer service since there is no record on your PayPal activity log.  Get in touch with our customer service representative and have it disputed. All you have to do is go to our PayPal website at the bottom click the contact option besides help, once you click  "contact" it will route you to the page that say “Contact Us” click that and there will be options provided.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.