Missing Transaction through PayPal, but charged from my bank!

Rodney954
New Community Member

I made a purchase to an online site claiming to be a suit tailoring place called "Studio Suits" I was in the process of processing the transaction on the suit I wanted and my bank did ask if I want to allow the transaction. I did so, I only created a PayPal, because I needed to get the suit badly for my college graduation. Now I lost my money, I am trying to connect with a rep for PayPal and I am not even able to. The phone just cuts out after I ask for customer. Another number is telling me my card isn't identified with an account and is asking for my SSN. I tried to make another purchase via 4-way payment on another suit that was available just incase if I was going to lose my money I didn't lose it through my card and I could claim I lost it through 4-way or loan, but PayPal rejected that course of action due to possible fraudulent activity on vendors site. I am not sure, who or how I am going to be helped, but SOMEONE WILL BE SUED FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! I don't think anyone want to waste time or lose money! My cousin is a lawyer. @PayPal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Rodney954,

Welcome to PayPal's Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction didn't go quite as planned. If the item you've received isn't what you expected or you haven't received an item you've purchased, I recommend opening a dispute through our Resolution Center. Here's a great Help Center Guide All About Disputes and Claims.

Good luck and congratulations on your graduation!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.