Misc and speciality retail stores

Iwetta1987
Contributor
Contributor

Hi , misc and speciality retail stores charge me 125 pounds, I didn’t buy nothing, how I can get my money back

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Lwebb18
New Community Member
How do I get £5 back that "misc and speciality stores" took when they shouldn't have. I don't know what the company is or who the payment was taken by, but it shouldn't have happened.. Happened around same date you made this post.
Login to Me Too

Eve44
Contributor
Contributor
Iv had £61.31 taken from my account how do I get it back. Apparently my bank are now saying PayPal have to resolve the situation?
Login to Me Too

l0tnia
New Community Member

02 July 2019 @5.41am, This company tried to withdraw £678 without any purchases. Transaction has been immediately refused by PayPal. Next another one "MADPIKACHUS"  Which I  believe is linked to them made purchases on Ebay of relisted item. Twice £283.48!!! Paypal account hacked as well as Ebay account. PayPal declined translations at the end. My Ebay account has been hacked prior the PayPal one. 
Also card details has been stolen (incl CVS No) and already cancelled debit card has been used for purchases.

Login to Me Too

sarah193
New Community Member

On 15th June I have been charged £153.50 by speciality retail stores who I have never heard of.  It's been charged to my credit card so they will dispute the transaction, there is nothing on my paypal account, I know nothing about this company, who are they?

Login to Me Too

dagzadag
Contributor
Contributor

me to i got charged with 1$

i dont know how or who ?!!!

Miscellaneous and Specialty Retail Stores
Login to Me Too

Seline101
I got charged £105 iv never heard of this company, i want my money back!!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Seline101, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If you do not recognize a transaction on your PayPal account please open an unauthorized dispute case and we will investigate this for you. More information on how to open a dispute can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-unauthorised-paypal-account-activity-faq198...

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Nona3
Contributor
Contributor

On September 9, 2020 I purchased a charger for my apple phone . $19.98. I have not as yet received my charger. I would like to cancel and get my money back. 

Login to Me Too

Paulsubido
New Community Member
Did anyone manage to get there money back in any way? & how can you please help £19.95 got taken out my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.