Miji Online

Davyzee
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I ordered a 2 in 1 treadmill from this seller. I waited a couple of months before I reached out to find out what is the delay.  They replied telling me that its been delivered a few weeks prior to my call. I did not receive it. I contacted Miji online and they had to wait for another shipment before they can reship it, they said it would be 8-15 days and i said fine because I really wanted it. Well I waited another month and nothing from them. i finally go an email back telling me they're giving me a refund less the shipping. I waited for another month, at this point I don't care for it and its become a principal issue. I finally contacted Paypal and opened a dispute. Well that dispute was closed for reasons that I don't understand. Anyway not to long ago I got a random  email telling me again that I am getting a refund.  At this point I have no faith in this store, this miji online store is a disgrace to the online world. Totally disappointed.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Davyzee 

It would help if you said which dispute you opened / if you escalated / did the seller provide tracking etc if you want advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.