Meteor Christmas Lights

rocketman31472
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else had a problem with Meteor Inc.? I ordered their meteor Christmas lights back in September. It took forever to get them but finally got ONE pack after ordering EIGHT. I opened a dispute after going back & forth with Meteor. They "couldn't seem to understand that fact" & kept repeating "We're sorry you don't like our product". Paypal just informed me that my dispute has been denied because Meteor has supplied them with a tracking number! Well NSS! I have pictures of the product & packaging with a ruler and several views that I offered to show Paypal but they never requested them. Nor did I see anywhere to just insert them as in the past. The pictures clearly show only one item and not the eight I ordered and paid for. Additionally, the size of the package could never hold what I ordered. I was essentially robbed of $35 as the order was for $39.95. I sent a message to Paypal & hope they get it.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rocketman31472 

Did you open a dispute for non receipt......if so it would be closed if seller provided tracking OR

Did you open a dispute for item received but not as described ie insufficient quantity / part order received?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rocketman31472 

Did you open a dispute for non receipt......if so it would be closed if seller provided tracking OR

Did you open a dispute for item received but not as described ie insufficient quantity / part order received?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rocketman31472
Contributor
Contributor

That's exactly what happened. I contacted customer service saying the same as my post. Reopened under different as described. Still pending. I think more choices need to be available as I sure am not used to filing disputes. The item is as described, just not the correct amount. I had assumed that all the correspondence between me and the vendor would have been read. The situation would have been clear.

Thanks for your response.

Login to Me Too

rocketman31472
Contributor
Contributor

After contacting Paypal customer support, they changed it for me even after it was closed! Received a message I will get a refund just this morning.

Now that's great customer service!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.