Messaging regarding a dispute that was closed without resolution

transafe98
Contributor
Contributor

I am mot sure if PAYPAL is aware or trying to resolve this type of scam. I had ordered 12 dozen boxer shorts as a donation for a local organization that offers free showers to the unhoused. I paid $150 with $48  for FEDEX shipping. A month had passed, Bid Supply (company selling boxer shorts) failed to respond and would ignore my emails. I went through PAYPAL hoping the company will comply. BidSupply sent me a dozen boxer shorts instead of 12 dozen and informed PAYPAL that they have DELIVERED.

I sent documentation disproving Bid Supply's claim that they fulfilled their order but without waiting for the response from Bid Supply, PAYPAL has closed the dispute. It has been a NIGHTMARE trying to get in touch with PAYPAL through their methods to CONTACT US. Wow, what an incredible system to reduce number of employees and create a system of automated  drop down responses that don't make  sense.  What is PAYPAL guarantee? How do we carry out a conversation with an automated system that never sends a HUMAN to help while we are messaging? What is the VALUE given to our time?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@transafe98 

When you received the item did you CHANGE the dispute from non receipt of item to item received but not as described.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mkaamiller

I am going thru the same issue. How do you contact them??  They closed my claim yesterday and did not answer my reply emails beforehand.

What a bunch of poor customer service! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.